Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Baby is starting school

Tomorrow Lori Ann starts Kindergarten.

I don't know why I'm so upset about this.... but I think it's because last year it was okay to take her out of school to go on vacation or keep her home just to hug on her or love on her.. it was only 3 hours she was missing....

but now it's mandated. She needs to be in school, ready and able to learn.... she needs to be there everyday she can to ensure she has the greatest chance of learning all she can so she can be as prepared for this world as possible.... well at least educationally.....

it has just gone by quickly! I will miss my princess talks with her while the others took their naps. My baby is growing up... I know she will be prepared.. I just hope everyone else is prepared for her. Watch out world.. Lori Ann is a coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment