Monday, October 12, 2009

The one and only

"Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!" Luke 1:28

How I wish I could have seen Mary's face after Gabriel had left. To hear that all her actions and prayers had been answered... she was blessed and highly favored by God. I wonder if she had instant peace, or if her fear overwhelmed the moment. I wonder if her love for her God overshadowed her fear. Either way, I hope to one day hear that I am favored by God!

Have you ever heard that song by Kari Jobe "The More I seek you"?



I hope that works... on the onset of my journey in 90 days of getting to know my savior (a new devotional I'm doing) the most important thing I want to say is I want to sit at His feet and worship.. broken and empty... ready for His cup to fill me overflowing!

I have those butterflies in my heart. The ones where you know the Holy Spirit is trying to move within you ... I pray I am open and waiting for what He has to show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment