Wednesday, October 21, 2009

4 am wake up call


Dude! No one should ever have to be awake this early, though I'm trying to realize that it is awfully peaceful in this house right now.

I was awoken by little feet trying to go places it shouldn't (Clay was laying at my feet right in between my legs)

My mind is racing with thoughts of the day. My prayer is God will slow me down, forgive my sins, and continue to bless me. I'm torn between what true forgiveness is these days.

Looking back at my life I can't really see where I've ever really trusted anyone enough to need to forgive them, but boy have I needed forgiven. I fall short often and even always. I crave that sweet spirit that only falls on the ones seeking Him, so that is my endeavor for today.

Now if only I could get back to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment